Retouch™ for Pyramix
- the science of eliminating coughs, scuffs, page turns, creaky piano pedals, and even car horns
- Once identified, unwanted sounds are replaced seamlessly with audio that matches the surrounding signal. All other audio remains untouched.
- Retouch is available for all models of Pyramix, operates at high sample rates, and offers 64-bit internal resolution.
Declick for Pyramix
- an ideal complement to CEDAR's range of real-time click- and crackle- removal processes.
With both manual- and auto- declicking capabilities, CEDAR for Pyramix 64 performs at high speed without sacrificing CEDAR quality, and addresses the widest possible range of scratch and click removal problems.
Decrackle for Pyramix
- digging deeper to eliminating crackle and other problems
CEDAR decrackle for Pyramix doesn't only remove the tiny clicks, crackles and "grunge" from vintage discs and vinyl LPs... it removes many types of buzz, and can be extremely effective at reducing amplitude distortions.
Dethump for Pyramix
- restoring low frequency thumps of up to 100,000 samples duration
Dethump uses the data in and around the damaged signal to build up a picture of what the low frequency data should have been had the thump not occurred. The process then replaces the thump with restored low frequency audio, leaving the undamaged high frequency audio unaffected.
Dehiss for Pyramix
Automatic dehissing that really works
CEDAR dehiss is a fully-featured package for cleaning up audio for post, CD and DVD mastering, soundtrack restoration, broadcast, and sound archives.
- Learn more -
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.