Flux Syrah V3, Adaptive-Dynamics Processor
The Merging Technologies Flux Syrah V3 Creative Adaptive-Dynamics Processor utilizes real time dynamic detection and level dependent processing, providing adaptive dynamic capabilities, which mean that Syrah is always trying to adapt to the music and to the beat of the material. Using parts of exquisite 'BitterSweet' technology, new adaptive-dynamics technology and well-recognized level independent dynamics processing, Syrah will be well suited as a creative versatile processor for recording and mixing, as well as for delicate and demanding mastering tasks.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with optional gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal.
- Mode setting to define how the adaptive dynamics algorithm attempts to adapt the processing.
- Boost setting for increasing the entire processing intensity, straightforwardly described – More of everything
- Thickness fattens up the processed material by enhancing the low level frequencies
- Inverse setting which inverts the final gain envelope offering particularly effect-full processing in a true “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” kind of way
- M/S Width for controlling the stereo width of the processed signal
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal