Flux Ircam Verb Advanced v3 Room Acoustics and Reverberation Plug-in
Following a decade of intense research by the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at IRCAM, the Ircam Verb v3 introduce state of the art techniques for room acoustics simulation utilizing advanced perceptive models, concealing the complexity behind the actual reverb algorithms, all in order to provide an intuitive experience for the user.
- Up to 10 channels Input/Output with support for Dolby Atmos
- Pro Tools HD 7.1.2 & 7.0.2 Dolby Atmos Bus Support
- Channel Routing Matrix for routing the I/O channels depending on the actual control room monitor setup (for surround/multichannel use).
- Input/Output Gain (-/+ 12 dB) for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Graphical representation of Early, Cluster and Reverb. Room Size.
- High density setting for selecting standard/high density reverberation engine.
- Decay Time controls for adjusting the decay time as well as the relative decay time of the
High/Mid/Low frequencies explicitly.
- A set of 3-band filters applied to each part of the time structure for fine tuning the reverberation characteristics.
- Creative Perceptual Reverb Options parameters;
Infinite (“deep-freezing” the reverb)
Air Absorption/Roll Freq. simulates the frequency dependent air absorption.
Modal Density, the frequency “smoothness” of the reverb engine
Panning, virtual source panning-direction offset
Width, panning width
Diffuseness, the directional information of the reverberation.
- Open Sound Control Support